- Festival opens on Friday morning
- 2nd site : Micx (300m from the Lotto Mons Expo)
- New Section : Manga
- Focus on films thanks to the coming of renown international actors
- Camping organised by the Rugby Club of Mons
- Toilets free of charge ;-)
|Festival access points||10:00 - 19:00*||9:00 - 18:00*||9:00 - 18:00*|
|Festival||11:00 - 20:00||10:00 - 19:00||10:00 - 19:00|
|Concerts||18:00 - 00:30||18:00 - 00:30||18:00 - 00:30|
|* : last admission|
For detailed schedules please refer to our map and schedule page
Lotto Mons Expo
Thomas Edison 2 avenue (festival entrance: Abel Dubois avenue - VIP access: des Bassins avenue)
7000 Mons - Belgium
Please note that to access the festival our festivalgoers must go to the Lotto Mons Expo first. To access the Micx our festivalgoers must have ruled their ticket against an access bracelet at the Lotto Mons Expo.
- By car: E19-E42 highway, exit 24 (65 km from Brussels - 75 km from Lille - 240 km from Paris)
- By train: Mons station (from Bruxelles or Lille) ; a brigde allows you to access the Lotto Mons Expo within a few minutes.
- By bus : clic here for more info
Car park - free of charge - are available near the Lotto Mons Expo.
- VIP: private car park near the VIP entrance (des Bassins av.)
- Lotto Mons Expo (Thomas Edison av.) [PBM and exhibitors private car park]
- Gobert - Grand Large [free access] : de la Sapinette av. : 1200m from the Lotto Mons expo. Car park are also available along the avenue.
- On Saterday and Sunday (only), the BHC entreprise (Initialis Bd, 9) as well as the Centre d'ophtalmologie (Copernic Av., 4), both situated on the Parc Initialis, near the Lotto Mons Expo, allow our festivalgoers to leave their car on their car park.
To find your way with Google Maps : clic here
We nevertheless strongly recommend to the festival-goers to come by train (5 min walk from the station of Mons thanks to a bridge built for that purpose).
The Grands Prés and Ikea have private car parks exclusively kept for their clients. Trolls & Legends wants to maintain a good relationship with its neighborhood. Any inappropriate behavior on the site or in the surrounding area must be avoided and may result in a definitive exclusion from the festival. No refunds will be possible.
Payments can be made in cash or by credit card (Bancontact, Visa, blue card)
Food and Drinks
A food area with a wide range of meals and drinks is available from 11:00 to 24:00.
Vegetarian food is available.
Cloakroom & babies
A guarded cloakroom is provided from the opening until 1:00 am
A changing table and a microwave are also provided (toilets).
Bringing food or drinks on the festival is not allowed.
Tap water is provided free of charge.
Pets are not allowed (except guide dogs).
Additional safety measures have been decided and will be strictly enforced :
- Only artificial weapons (sword, ax, dagger ...) made of plastic or latex are admitted on the festival. They are however prohibited during the concerts (they can be left in the cloakroom). Metal weapons bought on the festival will be packed by the seller and will remain packed on the site.
- Wearing a mask is allowed on the site. However access to the festival must be done bare headed.
- Bags will be systematically controlled causing additional waiting lines. We therefore advise you to avoid bags.
- In case of any unforeseen situations, the safety officers will take their own decisions and will always be right to do so . If you are denied access for security reasons, no refund will be possible.
- Security checks will be carried out on both sites (the Lotto Mons Expo and on the Micx).